Not only do we consult, but we also provide clients with training that allows you to take ownership of your compliance and safety. Our training programs include OSHA 30 Hour and 10 Hour classes, American Red Cross CPR/First Aid, DOT HAZMAT, RCRA, HAZWOPER among others.
At Spencer-SHE we take pride in our extensive workplace training programs. These products satisfy the regulatory requirements for worker education across safety, health and environmental areas. The 10 Hour General Industry Standards Course is a compliance necessity.
PANDEMIC – COVID-19
Continue your operations while protecting your workforce. These courses include new safeguards and operational limitations to prevent exposure and outbreak of the virus at your facility; while satisfying the existing workplace safety training requirements for employees.
SERVING YOUR NEEDS
Designed to meet the needs of across the board industries of manufacturing, petrochem, construction, and general industry. We offer training courses that are imperative for foremen, supervisors, safety committee members, or anyone actively involved in worker safety and health.
Offering training programs through various delivery systems: classes provided by our instructors at our Institute or your facility; or provided through our Online Training Portal or our training partner 360 Training for groups or individuals.
Spencer-SHE Led Trainings feature our team of OSHA Authorized instructors and meets the requirements for your Employee Safety Orientation.
- Training is conducted by veteran OSHA Authorized Instructors/Safety Professionals
- Narrated and Interactive
- Learning ensured through use of Quizzes and Final
- Time to completion tracking
- Training activity tracking
- Exam Certificate of Completion provided with passing scores
OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Course provides workers with general awareness of recognition and prevention of hazards in the workplace.
Comprehensive Safety Compliance training provides 18 topics for your employee orientation program & monthly safety topic training.
Slip, Trip and Fall Hazard Protection
Fixed and Portable Ladder Safety
Fire Prevention, Protection and Emergency Egress Safety
Dangers and Controls of Electrical Hazards
Using and Choosing PPE
Workers’ Rights to Know the Hazards of Chemicals in their Workplace
Material Handling, Storage, Use and Disposal
Dangers of Unguarded Equipment – Machine Guarding Requirements
And more . . .
360 Training (our e-learning partner) provides an expanded line of training products with these features
- 20 Years experience in online training
- Access courses online 24-7 on any device with automatically saved progress
- Always up to date with the latest regulations
- Increased expansion of courses to broaden our offering and services
Environmental Health & Safety – 419 courses
- Transportation Safety
- Mining Safety (MSHA part 46)
- Environmental Safety
- WorkSafe Series
- Formacion en Materia De Seguridad
- Canadian Health & Safety
- Behavioral Safety
- ME 385 Training
- ISO Training
HR, Ethics and Compliance – 436 courses
- Banking & Financial Compliance
- Ethics and Code of Conduct
- HR & Corporate Compliance
- Information Security /Awareness & Privacy HIPAA
- Workplace Violence Prevention
About Our Company
Spencer-SHE is an all in one solution for your facilities compliance needs. Our mission is to make workplaces safer and healthier while protecting the environment for future generations. Our staff has over five decades of experience since our beginning in 1980.